Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Don't believe the HYPE

French Children Don't Throw Food?


image
Maybe not BUT they certainly throw temper tantrums, whinge if they become impatient and can 'forget' their manners like children all around the world.
I read this book a few weeks after Baby E was born (during the feeding marathons) and was in AWE of French parents.  BUT after a recent 2 week holiday in the South of France I am not totally convinced...sorry
So YES French mums may be sexy and thin BUT their children are not ALL angels TRUST me.
It makes me feel better
I am not totally rubbishing the book, there were some good suggestions....the best being  'the pause'. Don't rush in the minute you hear your baby stir...wait and observe them, it could be a sleep cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment